Believe it or not, some areas of San Diego are presently considered a “buyer’s market,” and as a self-employed professional, there are additional steps you need to take that a regular home buyer doesn’t. Securing a home loan doesn’t have to be difficult… especially for self-employed professionals.
During this exclusive educational session, we’ll discuss recent real estate trends, the ins and outs of the home-buying process, and the challenges many self-employed individuals face. It will be filled with valuable and actionable information you can utilize right away.
- What self-employed professionals should consider when home shopping
- What to know before submitting your first offer
- What to consider when negotiating AND when in escrow
- Why the big banks can be rough on self-employed professionals
- Alternative mortgage solutions for self-employed professionals
- Important considerations when speaking with alternative mortgage lenders
- How to prepare for closing
Featuring Industry Professional Presentations By…
Real Estate Agent
Jennifer Anderson is nationally recognized by Realtor Magazine’s “30 Under 30” as a leader in the Real Estate industry.
As one of San Diego’s top producing real estate agents, she’s been awarded the San Diego Association of Realtor’s Gold Circle of Excellence.
CEO of Griffin Funding
The CEO of Griffin Funding (a mortgage company named the 693rd fastest growing company in the nation by Inc 5000
and the 41st fastest in San Diego (SDBJ)), Mr. Lyons knows a thing or two about real estate.
Loan Signing Expert
Mark’s degree is in Business Management and he owns a national loan signing service that does thousands of loan signings
every year. Mr. Wills created the #1 loan signing agent training course called the “Loan Signing System”.